Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Let it go

One of my closest friends, Alexis, recently helped me put together this video for everyone who feels like giving up. If you feel like you can't go on, if you feel so incredibly heavy, if you're being torn into despair, then this is for you.
 


*If you're wondering what all the butterflies mean, they represent the butterfly project. In short, if someone feels the urge to self harm, they draw a butterfly on their wrist and name it after someone close to them. If the butterfly fades without being cut, it has survived, flown free. If it is cut, it is killed as is the person they represent. To learn more click here

*The Song is Iridescent by Linkin Park. Some of the pictures were taken from Google. Others were taken by my friend Marielle. I do not own the rights to the song or the pictures from Google.

1 comment:

  1. Very good information. Lucky me I came across your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have bookmarked it for later!

    Here is my homepage ... visit

    ReplyDelete